Ubisoft is bringing its instructional guitar title Rocksmith 2014 to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Nov. 4, the company announced today.
These new generation versions of Rocksmith 2014 will integrate with the consoles’ video capture and streaming tools and feature updated 1080p visuals. The game will come packaged with the Rocksmith Real Tone Cable, which was developed exclusively for use with Rocksmith and allows players to use Rocksmith through consoles, Mac and Windows PCs. Rocksmith 2014 includes more than 50 tracks to learn along with, with 300 additional tracks available as paid DLC.
Players who own the Xbox 360 version can transfer their track library to the Xbox One without having to repurchase songs, and those using the PlayStation 3 version can transfer libraries to the PS4. The PS4 version of Rocksmith 2014 also supports Remote Play via the PlayStation Vita. In this manner, players can view songs for study with input and scoring not required.
* Package Creator only need one audio file to create packages for all platforms (RS1 and RS2014);
* Tone import from profile (You can design your tone in Tone Design in game and import in Toolkit);
* DDC update to v1.5 (thanks to chlipouni);
* Added java check/explanation for PS3 package creation;
* DLC Converter minor fixes;
* Fixed AppId disappears when PC is not selected;
* Fixed problem with pack/unpack RS2014 game files (for mod purporses);
* Minor bug fixes.
NEW IN 22.214.171.124:
* Full support for create RS2014 custom songs (all toolkit features included like packer/unpacker, packer CLI, AppId Update, tone import, etc);
* New improved interface;
* All platforms supported, including Mac (RS2014) and a improved PS3 support;
* RS2014 only: New DLC Converter (allow user to convert from any platform to another with one click);
* DDC integrated (Dynamic Difficulty Creator) [thanks to chlipouni];
* Packer/Unpacker now compatible with any platform and game version include PS3;
* So many improvements and bug fixes.
Note: RS2014 CDLC support almost all new features like new techniques, custom tunings, Tuning Pitch (frequency), Mac platform, etc.
This new version of toolkit require latest version of Editor-on-Fire (EoF) 1.8RC8(r1249) or superior.
Special Thanks to all the Devs:
* Alex360 (L0fka);
* Shrubbery (otaznik);