Learn to play anything you want!
K-ON! – Sweet Bitter Beauty
K-on! – Don’t say lazy.
Rocksmith Custom Song Toolkit v126.96.36.199 Released (XBox360 FULL support)
NEW IN 188.8.131.52:
* Fixed tone bug in XBox360 packages;
* Enabled XBox360 tone;
* Fixed MasterID for consoles;
* Removed tone reference in vocal arrangement.
Now with xbox support and much more.
* Improved load old saved DLC compatibility;
* Fixed “Picked / Not Picked” not change in game.
* Audio preview working (Song Selection+Riff Repeater).
* Added tone saving/loading;
* Added tone import from package or tone manifest;
* Pedal gen utility, updated pedal list;
* Added edit buttons for arrangements/tones.
* Locked tuning values;
* Display scroll speed value;
* Added “Picked” / “Not picked” for arrangement;
* SlapAndPop now is automatically obtained from xml chart;
* Added exclusive bass techniques.
* Slaps, pops, and bass chords all seem to work.
* I was able to compile and create DLC with a note-only and chord-only xml.
* Multiple tones are supported, and can be assigned to each arrangement.
* Double clicking on a tone or arrangement will bring up a window to allow you to edit them.
* Several new APP IDs were added, and the new default is the free holiday pack.
* There’s a repack function on the packer/unpacker tab that lets you apply a new APP ID to any nunmber of .dat files.
* There’s a slider on the arrangement to control scroll speed.